I stand with Mika and J Street.
May 15, 2017
Mika Almog, Granddaughter of Shimon Peres, speaks at J Street’s 2017 National Conference
Ex-poet. Philosophy burnout. Writing again. I heart: Rock n Roll + Lisa. Baseball. Fatherhood. Apple Pie. Don’t Tread on me. Shalom, yo. View all posts by A.Broad
This entry was posted on Monday, May 15th, 2017 at 11:24 pm and tagged with 2017 National Conference, Co-existence, Compassion, Democracy, Ethics, Holocaust, Intelligence, Israel, J Street, Judaica, Judaism, Mika Almog, Palestine, Peace, politics, Strength, Torah, Two State Solution, Zionism and posted in politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- More Fun w/ KKK’s Voter Purge Commission
- America now with memes for to re-educate at glorious Russian Troll Farms
- A More Public Sharing: Random, spontaneous Facebook remark concerning the left/right debate within the Jewish community.
- The Heartland Remembers Elvis
- What about the George Washington statues?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets